10 Celebs Who Give Us Serious Brow Envy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Gone are the days of pencil-thin brows. Our favorite ’90s stars may have rocked a barely-there set of brows, but nowadays it’s all about letting your natural hair shine and owning that arch.

1. Zendaya

We can only dream that our eyebrows will one day reach this level of perfection.

2. Kim Kardashian

Her subtle, rounded arch perfectly accentuates her stunning features.

3. Cara Delevingne

Because you can’t talk about eyebrows without mentioning Cara.

4. Lily Collins

Lily’s naturally thick brows have us wanting to put down the tweezers. They even have their own Twitter account

5. Kiera Knightly

*sighs longingly*

6. Jessica Alba

*Beyoncé’s voice* Flawless. 

7. Taylor Hill

Frida Kahlo may be the original Queen of The Bushy Unibrow, but supermodel Taylor is showing the girls of 2016 that it’s okay to embrace your natural facial hair. Just ask Victoria’s Secret—they made Taylor an official Angel in 2015.

8. Beyoncé

All hail the Queen B.

9. Camilla Belle

How?

10. Zayn

Zayn may have changed a lot over the past year, but we’re glad that his eyebrows aren’t on that list.

And remember collegiettes, facial hair is nothing to be ashamed of. Set aside the tweezers and let your natural beauty shine! 

Savanna Tavakoli is a 21-year-old journalism student at Boston University. Savanna plans to use journalism as a platform for educating the public about everything from current political issues to which celebrities just tied the knot. Her interests include pop culture, female empowerment, advocating for gender and sexual equality, red lipstick, m&m cookies, and binge-watching Netflix in her free time.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.