10 Best Stocking Stuffers for the 2020 Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Did I write about Thanksgiving last week? Yes. Is Halloween over, so now all I can think about is Christmas? Also yes. For the past week I’ve felt like all I can focus on is scrolling through Urban Outfitters and Depop searching for small gifts for my friends and stocking stuffers for my family. What is a better outlet for this energy than writing an article on it? Nothing! So, without further ado here are my ten, must-have stocking stuffers!

Keychain

First off is this cute keychain, which I actually bought for my sister when she went off to college, so I can vouch that it is good quality. It is perfect for a best friend or significant other who goes to a different college or lives in a different state.

Face Mask

What is a better gift then a face mask in the middle of a pandemic? You know for sure that it’s something they need!

Bath Bombs

Personally, a warm bath in the cold weather is one of my favorite things to do over break. These cute, snowmen bath bombs make me even more excited!

Hot Chocolate Bomb

I’m hoping I’m not the only one who has seen these all over TikTok, but I have been wanting one so badly. Not to mention, I tried to make my own and unfortunately failed.

Disposable Camera

Disposables have been so popular on Instagram and all social media over the past year. It makes the perfect stocking stuffer for long lasting memories.

Lip Balm

In the Boston winter my lips get cracked and dry so easily. Throwing in a small, cute Chapstick can create the perfect simple and thoughtful gift to solve that problem.

Fuzzy Socks

Everyone could always use another pair of fuzzy socks, or two! It’s a great cozy gift for your friends and family members.

Deep Conditioner

I am always in search of a good deep conditioner and I bought this one for my mom last Christmas. She said it is one of the best things I’ve ever bought her!

Facial Spray

Another Mario Badescu must-have for the winter time! When the air gets cold and dry, skincare is especially important.

Crystal Shower Steamer

Last but not least, this shower bomb will clear up your nose and make anyone you gift it to so grateful! Not to mention it’s great for college students who might not have a bath for bath bombs.

Whether you’re buying gifts for your mom’s stocking or your roommate, giving small gifts that make winter better are always the way to go. 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Emma is a junior at Boston University majoring in English and minoring in Women and Gender Studies, in the College of Arts and Sciences. When not in class you can find the New York native writing/reading with a chai in hand.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.