The 10 Best Commercials from the Super Bowl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The time is here — Super Bowl Ad Season!

Super Bowl ads are one of the best parts of the night, and here’s a look at the ten best ones of last night’s game:

1.) Audi

This heartwarming ad focuses on gender-equality.

2.) AirBnb

This AirBnb ad is all about inclusion. It is most likely a response to President Trump’s executive order, as AirBnb has voiced their support for refugees.

3.) Kia

Melissa McCarthy attempts to save the whales, trees, icecaps, and rhinos in this hilarious Kia commercial.

4.) Bai

Christopher Walken speaks Backstreet Boy lyrics while Justin Timberlake looks into the camera. Could it get any better?

5.) Buick

Cam Newton and Miranda Kerr make guest appearances at a pee-wee football game.

6.) Honda

This star-commercial features high school yearbook photos of celebrities (like Tina Fey, Viola Davis, Jimmy Kimmel, Amy Adams, Steve Carrell) telling you to follow your dreams.

7.) NFL

These Super-Bowl babies are just too cute not to include on the list!

8.) Stranger Things  

STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 IS COMING THIS HALLOWEEN PEOPLE! REMAIN CALM!

9.) Shields MRI

Tom Brady gets some sweet revenge on NFL Commish Roger Goodell. The ad is a continuation of this one.

10.) Skittles

A teenager attempts to get a girl’s attention by throwing Skittles at her window. Little does he know, her whole family is waiting for the Skittles too.

It was a great Super Bowl! Go Pats!

Elena is a junior at Boston University studying Film and Television and Journalism.  She likes her shows created by HBO or Shonda Rhimes and possesses an undying love for the New England Patriots.     
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.