This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Here’s what happened the last time I tried to do my nails at home:

1. I got nail polish on my mom’s tablecloth.

2. I had the great idea to use nail polish remover to remove the stain.

3. Said nail polish remover soaked through the tablecloth and removed the varnish from my mom’s wooden kitchen table.

4. After all this trouble, my manicure didn’t even last for more than three days.

Thankfully, my cousin introduced me to Color Street nail stickers. Their nail stickers are made from real nail polish, are super easy to apply, come in so many super cute designs and last for as long as two weeks. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDg–8TnzRR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love that you can apply them anywhere without any additional supplies. You just choose a sticker that’s the right size for your nail, place it on, bend the excess sticker over your nail and tear it off. Best of all, there’s no drying time! In as little as 15 minutes, your nails will look professionally done!

The prices are very reasonable considering that the polish lasts as long as gel nails. Solid colors are sold for $11, and sets with special designs cost between $12 and $14. There are also BOGO deals offered almost all the time. 

I personally love the look of the french manicures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEZrW71Hz_2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There are always seasonal designs available. Wearing these is the perfect way to add a little festiveness to your outfit. 

Color Street is especially perfect for college students—we’re so busy that it’s often difficult to get to the nail salon (if your college even allows or encourages off-campus movement right now), and we don’t have time to wait an hour for nail polish to dry. Color Street provides a solution for all of your at-home manicure dilemmas. I know I’ll be using them for years to come!

Maria Bohan

Bryn Mawr '21

I'm a Bryn Mawr College junior who still gets excited about the little things in life. English major/Education minor.