Songs to Add to Your Summer Roadtrip Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

We’ve finally made it! The air is warmer, the leaves are out and classes are over. Now it’s time to take a moment to yourself and enjoy all you have. Many of us will spend time in the car this summer, going to exciting and far away (or even pretty close) places. Here’s my summer roadtrip playlist that’s sure to get the good vibes going (and keep them going all summer).

Make Me Feel – Janelle Monáe

Pink Lemonade – James Bay

Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae

Came Here for Love – Sigla, Ella Eyre

Two Young Lovers – Sophie Rose

Paradise – George Ezra

I Wanna Get Better – Bleachers, Tinashe

S.L.U.T – Bea Miller

A Good Night – John Legend

All of these songs are sure to get people singing and excited all the way to that special destination. Have a great summer everyone!

Emma Regan

Bryn Mawr '20

Emma is a junior and originally from South Plainfield, NJ. She is an English major at Bryn Mawr and hopes to one day become a librarian. She is the Archivist of Mujeres* at Bryn Mawr, works as a supervisor at the dining hall and circulation desk at the library, and loves to read, listen to music, and hike.  
Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.