Emily from Emily in Paris

Outfit Inspiration from Netflix’s Emily in Paris

The Netflix series Emily in Paris, which tells the story of an American girl working at a marketing firm in Chicago that relocates to Paris to provide an "American" perspective to the Parisian fashion industry, is full of colorful, well-put-together outfits. One cannot watch the show without taking into account the colorful, aesthetic clothing actress Lily Collins sports on her journeys in Paris.

1. 1. Greens

Echoing a preppy-esque style, the use of pattern (plaid) and a scarf frames Collin's face and offsets the pop of kelly green.

2. 2. Florals & Lipstick

Matching your floral bouquet with your jacket and lipstick is a must. Can’t forget the coffee as well to complete the aesthetic.

3. 3. Statement Bag

When paired with a more casual outfit, a statement crossbody can add a touch of elegance to your everyday style. Sometimes it feels good with a pared-down outfit to quickly grab a statement bag on-the-go. Pictured, Collins wears a classic Chanel crossbody with a twist — one that is peacock blue.

4. 4. Rainy Sunday Throw-Ons

Collins wears an oversized sweater and bright yellow rain boots. Sounds like a perfect Sunday outfit to me. Next time when you throw on sweatpants on a Sunday, try to incorporate one pop of color, whether that be in your hair tie, earrings, or shoes.

For more outfit inspiration and ways to style outfits like Emily, click here