Culture > News

Meet Yessica Lee, Her Campus Bryn Mawr Social Media Co-Director!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Her Campus Bryn Mawr is so happy to welcome new members to our team this year! Over the next few weeks, our writers will be introducing their teammates. Let’s learn more about Yessica from Sophie!

Name: Yessica Lee

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Major: Undecided

Minor: Philosophy 

Class Year: 2023

What’s something people should know about you?

I’m a philosophy nerd. I’m political. Nerdy conversations are always welcoming!

Why did you choose Bryn Mawr?

I was sold when I was visiting campus. People were just really friendly. I wanted to challenge myself academically but not compete with my peers.

What’s your favorite memory from your time at Bryn Mawr / What are you liking so far?

Actually, I was taking a walk because it’s such a beautiful campus and it started to rain cats and dogs and I didn’t have an umbrella so I just walked with the storm. That was really fun.

What’s your favorite way to relax? / What’s your favorite method of self-care?

Actually, an intense work-out. It really gets me going. After the work-out, I love to have some hot tea to relax my muscles. It’s awesome.

What’s your favorite TV show/movie?

My favorite TV shows are Suits and Grim. They’re totally unrelated, but they’re my favorites. My favorite movie is The Theory of Everything.

What’s your favorite food?

My favorite foods are garlic bread and naan.

Anything else you’d like the Bryn Mawr community to know about you?

I’m super friendly, so you can talk to me anytime!

Thank you for your time, Yessica! Keep up with Yessica on Instagram @yessicayeon. 

Sophie Greer

Bryn Mawr '23

Hi, I am Sophie Greer and I am a freshman at Bryn Mawr College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. I love reading, writing, the life sciences, math, movies, cats, food, meeting new people, and skincare. I hope you like my writing!
Maria Bohan

Bryn Mawr '21

I'm a Bryn Mawr College junior who still gets excited about the little things in life. English major/Education minor.