Meet Our Team: Leila Siegel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Leila has been with us since our relaunch at the beginning of the school year, starting as one of our writers, and now taking on responsibilities as Marketing and Publicity Co-Director as well. We’re so lucky to have dedicated members like her who keep our team running!

Photo courtesy of Leila Siegel

Pronouns: She/her

Major: French & Francophone Studies

Class: 2020

What’s something people should know about you?

I like pretty much anything chocolate.

What’s something people should know about you? -answered by a friend

I’m always there for support.

Why did you choose Bryn Mawr?

I like how the environment empowers women and encourages its students to live up to their potential. The general free spirit of the place is also one of my favorite parts.

What made you interested in Her Campus?

I had written on my high school online newspaper, and I wanted to write online journalism again. I thought Her Campus would be interesting because it focuses on things female college students face, which is very relevant to Bryn Mawr.

What other activities are you involved with on campus? Off campus?

I’m Treasurer of Bryn Mawr Pre-Law society, play the violin in the Bi-Co Orchestra (at Haverford) and am a traditions representative.

What are some of your hobbies?

Listening to classic rock, reading, surfing Buzzfeed.

What are you currently obsessed with?

Currently obsessed with American Horror Story. I recently started watching it and it’s indescribable how horrific yet entertaining it is!

What’s your favorite method of self-care?

Sleep.

What are some things you’re up to and how can we support you?

Join Bryn Mawr Pre-Law Society!

Anything else you’d like the Bryn Mawr community to know about you?

You can catch me usually in Haffner, studying or “studying,” i.e. surfing inane articles on the internet.

Thank you for your time Leila!

Keep up with Leila on Instagram!

Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.