Meet Our Team: Beatriz Mondragon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Beatriz joined our team at the beginning of this semester and is one of our Marketing and Publicity Co-Directors. One of her main responsibilities has been to design our flyers for recruitment, which you might have seen around campus. If you’re interested in joining our team, don’t hesitate to reach out! It’s never too late, and we always welcome new members.

Photo courtesy of Beatriz Mondragon

Pronouns: She/her

Major: Sociology

Minor: Economics

Class: 2020

What’s something people should know about you?

I have a slight obsession with pizza but I’ve tried to cut back to be “healthier,” and I love to paint with watercolors.

Why did you choose Bryn Mawr?

I chose Bryn Mawr because I knew that the smaller class size would push me to voice my opinion and become a better version of myself.

What made you interested in Her Campus?

I was interested in joining Her Campus because I thought it would be a great creative outlet and, I wanted to learn more about media branding.

What other activities are you involved with on campus?

I am a Career Peer for the CPD office on the 2nd floor of campus center so come check us out! I’m also in Redefine Her Street which is a club that focuses on creating a women’s business network at liberal arts colleges.

What are you currently obsessed with?

I sadly just finished watching Parks and Rec for the first time but I will start rewatching it again!

What’s your favorite way to relax?

My favorite way to relax is to turn on my diffuser with the lavender oil, do a face mask and watch funny shows on Netflix.

What are some things you’re up to and how can we support you?

I want to plug that everyone should come visit the CPD office to get resumes reviewed, internship search help and mock interviews because it’s an underutilized resource on campus.

Thank you for your time Beatriz!

Keep up with Beatriz on Instagram!

Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.