This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Still have friends or Secret Santas to shop for but have no idea what to get? These gifts are perfect for a BMC student or otherwise without straining your bank account.

Image courtesy of Unsplash

Llama Tea Strainer ($10)

Need a hot cup of tea to keep you warm on cold nights? For loose-leaf tea, look no further than this cute little llama to brew your tea.

Pocket Memos ($6)

With lined pages and a small-size, these little notebooks are great if you’re trying to fit more stuff into your backpack or purse. The pages are thick enough so you can use felt-tip pen without the ink bleeding through.

Portable Charger ($12)

Sometimes a wall outlet isn’t always there when you need it. The next best thing is a portable charger (if you remember to charge it) so you always have another battery life on the go.

Cat Planter ($13)

Running out of pots for your growing collection of succulents? Then you’ll love this adorable kitty planter to protect the newest addition to your indoor greenery.

“Go Away” Doormat ($19)

For your dorm room or your bedroom at home, make sure potential visitors get the hint that you just want to be left alone sometimes.

Madison Cassidy

Bryn Mawr '19

English major, class of 2019. Avid reader, fan of fluffy animals, devourer of film and television journalism and critique, and often searching for the best cheap eats.
Diana Beninati

Bryn Mawr '21

Bryn Mawr College 2021