Fall Starbucks Drinks You Need to Try!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Fall is right around the corner and that means it’s time for FALL THEME STARBUCKS DRINKS! Here are some hidden and well known Starbucks drinks you need to try if you have not!

Image courtesy of Chew Boom

Pumpkin Spice Latte

This is definitely the classic, most well-known fall Starbucks drink. Everyone is obsessed with pumpkin spice latte, or PSL, and it’s a perfect mixture of fall and sweetness and coffee! It’s not people’s favorite for no reason!

Salted Caramel Mocha

Salted caramel mocha is underrated because of pumpkin spice latte, but it’s still a yummy drink that people love during the fall! The perfect combination of sweet and salty, this drink hits the right spot if you want a bit of sweetness and saltiness. While keeping you caffeinated, it also keeps you hungry for more!

Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Frappuccino

If you love pumpkin spice and cinnamon, this is the drink for you! Just ask for chai tea latte (hot or iced), add an extra pump of chai if you want, and pumpkin spice syrup (1 pump for tall, 2 pumps for grande, 3 pumps for venti).

Gingerbread Eggnog Chai Latte

Ask for chai latte or frappuccino, eggnog, gingerbread syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 pumps venti), and top it with whipped cream and graham topping!

Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato

Get an iced caramel soy macchiato, 1-2 pumps of vanilla syrup, 1-2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup and top with some cinnamon!

Nutella Frappuccino

Ask for a coffee frappuccino, 1-2 pumps of mocha syrup, 1-2 pumps of hazelnut syrup, and top it with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.

Diana Beninati

Bryn Mawr '21

Bryn Mawr College 2021