Best Fall Activities for You and Your Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Fall is here again, which means it’s time to pull out your comfiest sweaters and get ready for fall festivities with friends! There’s no better way to distract from the mid-semester workload than to make the most of the cool autumn weather with friends! Here are some of the best activities for the season!

Image courtesy of Pixabay

Apple Picking

One of my favorite parts of the season is all the fresh fruit that’s available! Grab some friends and head to a local farm that offers apple or pumpkin picking; you’ll get to scavenge the trees and fields for the best fruits for delicious fall desserts and the best pumpkins for Halloween carving! Plus, you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you picked it all yourself!

Haunted Houses 

The return of fall means that everybody’s favorite time of year is right around the corner: Halloween! Grab your bravest friends and head out to a haunted house or Halloween- themed amusement park! This is definitely the best bonding experience that fall and Halloween have to offer!

Fall Photo Shoots

The changing leaves and cool temperatures make fall the best time to get outside and make the most of what nature has to offer. There is no time of the year with better natural backdrops, so grab a camera and some friends and take advantage of the beauty! It’s easy to find a photogenic spot, whether you’re posing in front of it all or photographing the landscapes themselves.   

Corn Mazes

Getting lost in a corn maze with friends is something everyone should experience at least once! Make it a race and challenge your friends to find out who can get out first; this is definitely one of the most fun days you can have in the fall!

Diana Beninati

Bryn Mawr '21

Bryn Mawr College 2021