This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Exam season for Mawrters (or anyone) means hitting the books – but also taking time for self-care and pampering when possible. Whether you want to rejuvenate your skin with a face mask or take careful time to plan and organize your schedule, these eight products that I tested and love are sure to help you slay the semester and rock your exams!

1. Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser

If you want to feel good, it always helps to start with your face! Freeman Beauty’s Feeling Beautiful line uses fresh botanical products to help skin feel, look and smell amazing. The Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser is simple and easy to use, and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. Just place the product on your (dry) face and neck and leave on for three to five minutes, then rinse. As someone with oily/combination skin, this left my skin feeling soft and clean. After three uses, I actually noticed that my pores had gotten smaller.

2. Aeropostale Denim & Accessories

With the weather getting colder, jeans are a must-have in your wardrobe! Aeropostale denim can be dressed up or down and is a classic way to stay both on-trend and comfy during exam period. Aero’s Seriously Stretchy Denim styles are bestseller! Pair your denim with Aero’s various accessories, like rings or earrings!

3. Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo

As someone obsessed with dry shampoo, I knew I had to try  the Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo with super fine powder absorbs all of the excess oils that weigh down your hair. It’s perfect for brunettes and leaves almost no residue. Did I mention it smells amazing!? With this product, you can give your hair a break from the harsh chemicals of regular shampoo, and leave it feeling clean, fresh and smelling great.

4. Spindrift Sparkling Water

Looking for a healthy way to stay hydrated during exams? Check out Spindrift’s sparkling water, which comes in tons of natural flavors, from lemon and cucumber to blackberry (my personal favorite)! Spindrift Sparkling Water is made only with real, squeezed fruit, which makes it a great low-cal, fizzy alternative to sodas. Check out Spindrift’s water here, and be sure to check it out at your local Trader Joe’s, Target, Whole Foods and more!

5. Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

It’s always important to stay organized, even when you’re feeling overwhelmed. Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner has sleek, satin-finish covers with a simple, beautiful layout that will inspire you to stay organized and on top of your schedule. This planner will help you stay organized and motivated while also being on-trend!

6. HI-CHEW Candy

Halloween is right around the corner, so you know that means we all got candy on our mind! If you’re craving something sweet but healthier than traditional candy, try out HI-CHEW candy – it’s made with real fruit! HI-CHEW candy is a soft candy that was #1 in Japan. It comes in tons of flavors: grape, cherry, banana, strawberry, mango, green apple and kiwi. The candy is cholesterol and gluten-free.

7. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist

I love self-tanning, especially in the winter. With exams and just college in general, it’s hard to find the time or desire to stay on top of my self-tanning. With the L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, however, tanning is made so much easier! It’s essentially the same thing as getting a spray tan and the quick-drying formula won’t cause any inconveniences. This is one of the few tans I’ve tried that not only provides a gorgeous glowing color, but also fades evenly and never gets splotchy.

8. Steripod Toothbrush Holder

The steripod clip-on toothbrush protector with active vapors fits any and all toothbrushes, and keeps them fresh for up to three months! The steripod uses thymol, which is found in many mouthwashes and antiseptics to keep your toothbrush clean and safe between uses. Communal restrooms are a breeding ground for germs, so it’s important to keep your toothbrush clean and your smile fresh with this product!

Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.