The 6 Cutest Animals to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Most of us aren’t lucky enough to have a furry creature with us at college – so we’ll just have to settle for virtual pets on Instagram!

Here’s a few of my favorite nonhumans on Instagram. They never fail to brighten my day when they show up in my feed!

• Esther The Wonder Pig (@estherthewonderpig): Esther is an adorable big pig whose owners post hilarious pictures of her.
  • Pretty Princess Peach (@pretty.princess.peach): Peach and his siblings are “Skinny Pigs” a.k.a hairless guinea pigs. They’re ugly in the cutest way possible.
  • JoeJoe the Capybara (@joejoe_the_capybara): While JoeJoe passed away last year from some underlying health conditions, his owner still posts the cutest photos of him as a memorial to his memory.
  • Moose the Yellow Lab (@lazymoosedog): Moose is sort of a celebrity dog (his owner is Colleen Ballinger’s friend Kory Soto) with the most beautiful, serious face. He is simply perfect and worthy of your attention.
  • Boot Boot the Hedgehog (@bootbootthehedgehog): Boot Boot fits in the palm of your hand and looks so cuddly. Seeing him in your feed is an instant mood boost.
  • Cats of Instagram (@catsofinstagram): This long-running account offers the cutest, most aesthetically appealing cat photos.

I hope that your feed is made a million times better by these fabulous furry (and not so furry) creatures!

Maria Bohan

Bryn Mawr '21

I'm a Bryn Mawr College junior who still gets excited about the little things in life. English major/Education minor.