3 Ways to Decorate Your Dorm for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

The fall season guarantees beautiful changes outside, from the colorful leaves to the perfectly cool weather. This fall, why not bring some of the beauty of fall inside? Here are 4 decoration ideas that’ll bring all the beauty of fall into your dorm!

Accessorize with Colorful Leaves

Whether you collect and preserve real leaves or buy faux- fall leaves, you can hang these up around your room to bring that natural feel inside! 

Add Accents of Red, Yellow, and Orange

These colors scream fall; find some decorations, fabrics or ribbons that’ll bring a pop of fall color to your room! Not only will this brighten up your room, but it’ll also remind you of all the beauty that’s to come with fall whenever you walk inside! 

Get Crafty

Feeling creative this fall? Find some materials that remind you of fall, and see what you can make from them! Some possibilities are wreaths, paper flowers and banners that you can personalize with messages.

No matter how you decorate this fall, make sure the result brings positive fall vibes each time you walk in your door!

Diana Beninati

Bryn Mawr '21

Bryn Mawr College 2021