Snowstroms can be a downer, so here’s a few ways to make sure you stay positive in the cold!
1. Initial Denial
“It really can’t snow that much, right? My weekend plans are as good as set!”
2. Dawning Realization
“Maybe I should just pick up a few things from the store…”
3. A small mountain of your favorite cozy items
Blankets on blankets on electric blankets!
4. At least three microwave meals
Because really, who wants to walk to the dining hall in blizzard?
5. Comfort food for days
This is the one-time excuse you were looking for to buy that pound bag of Skittles.
6. Enough hot beverages to quench an army
Because sometimes your blanket fort just doesn’t cut it.
7. And while you’re at it, one (or maybe three) bottles of your other favorite beverages
Might as well enjoy your time indoors, right?
8. A list of all those movies you’ve always wanted to watch
Homework? What is that?
9. Fully charged electronics!
Or hope beyond all hope that the power doesn’t go out
10. Buddies to brave the storm with
Because no one should have to face a snowpocalypse alone!