10 Summer Concerts in Philadelphia to Celebrate the End of Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Finals pose a particularly frustrating paradox: on one hand, summer is a breath away and the golden hour photoshoots and strong allure of the beach tug at you, all while you’re trying to write four 10-page papers and study for exams. The stress of finals season is imminent, but there’s no reason to not take care of yourself during this period. One of the best ways to do this is to make post-final plans, so you will have something to look forward to. Concerts always provide a temporary escape from problems, and looking for tickets is a part of that process. So take some time for yourself and schedule who you want to see live once you’re done for the school year. Here are some suggestions:

Photo courtesy of The Odyssey

Camila Cabello

The Fillmore, May 5, 2018

Post Malone

The Festival Pier at Penns Landing, May 23, 2018

St. Vincent: Fear the Future Tour

The Queen, DE, May 25, 2018

The Kooks

Electric Factory, Late May Date TBD

Khalid: The Roxy Tour

Festival Pier at Penns Landing, May 25, 2018

Kenny Loggins

Borgata Event Center, Atlantic City, NJ, May 27, 2018

The Roots Picnic

Lil Uzi Vert, 2 Chainz, Dirty Projectors and more (view the full line up here)

The Festival Pier at Penns Landing, June 2, 2018

Top Dawg: The Championship Tour

Kendrick Lamar, SZA, Schoolboy Q and more

BB&T Pavillion, Camden, NJ, June 8, 2018

Hayley Kiyoko: Expectations North American Tour

Theater of Living Arts, June 14, 2018

Firefly Music Festival

Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, The Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Lil Waye, SZA and many more (view the full lineup here)

The Woodlands, Dover, DE June 14-17, 2018

Enaas Sultan

Bryn Mawr '21

International studies major at Bryn Mawr College. I mostly write about TV shows, skincare, and getting through winter.
Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.