absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Yummy Nutella Recipe Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

One of the best things about college is Nutella. When else is it acceptable to spoon-feed yourself the hazelnut goodness and pass it off as a meal? Let’s face it, our bodies won’t be able to metabolize all the sugar as quickly in the future and we will probably be too serious to appreciate it like we do now. In the meantime, we’ve got you covered with a list of ways to enjoy this staple of every collegiette’s diet. 

Breads- There are several types of bread you can spread Nutella onto. You’ve got croissants, wheat bread, French bread, bagels, banana bread… Nutella doesn’t discriminate, it goes well with all bread!

Snack foods- Pretzels may not know it, but they were made to be eaten with Nutella. Once you try it, you will never eat a naked pretzel again! Potato chips are another great match for some Nutella indulgence. And we can’t forget about mini breadsticks and graham crackers!

Fruit- 2-3 servings of fruit daily, they say? Easy to do with Nutella! Apples, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, even pears all taste incredible with the help of a little hazelnut.  

Desserts- We’ve compiled a list of absolutely scrumptious and easy Nutella recipes to try!

Nutella Mug Cake: 

Braided Gluten-Free Nutella Bread

No-Bake Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites (with Nutella as the filling obviously): 

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake

Buzzfeed’s These Easy and Inexpensive Nutella Desserts Are All You Need In Life: