This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Established in 2013, Puddletons® was launched as the solution to the modern woman’s toughest challenge—looking good, in any situation, without spending a fortune. Well, we’ve got rain covered!

“Built with families in mind, Puddletons® rain boots are crafted using only the highest quality natural rubber. Lightweight and always 100% waterproof, our rain boots are designed with slip resistant outsoles and comfort contoured insoles to ensure a superior fit for women, teens, and kids.

With a focus on fashion, our rain boots are on the cutting edge of style and comfort, and Puddletons® maintains a lasting and enduring commitment to quality.”

Puddletons® have kindly donated a pair of their Classic Wellie Style Rain Boot to be a raffle prize at the HerCampus birthday party. Make sure to come by so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to win your pair for free!!

The Classic Wellie Style Rain Boot is a fun and stylish way to dress up any look while still keeping your feet dry and comfy. They feature an adjustable single strap gusset to provide a slimming fit. These classic boots are perfect for when the weather might not be!

·        Fun fashionable colors and prints

·        High gloss 100% natural rubber

·        100% waterproof

·        Functional gusset for easy on and off

·        Single buckle

·        Available in the 4 colors/styles shown below!

Major: Marketing & Management Minor: Communications Interests: Fitness, nutrition, fashion, comedy Goals: To have the ambition of Beyonce, the hilarity of Tina Fey, the poise of Emma Watson and the legs of Carrie Underwood Favorite quote: "Dream big and dare to fail."