Why We’re Excited for the Lower Village Program

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As spring FINALLY arrives on campus, the Bryant population is beginning to emerge from its long winter hibernation, and the RAs have taken notice! To take advantage of the great weather at the end of the semester, the Lower Village RAs are treating residents to a month of programming this April! Here’s why we’re excited and why you should sign up:

1.      You could win free Chipotle.

Is anyone surprised that this is number one?!  The programming includes a bracket style volleyball tournament on April 19th for residents in Halls 1-5.  Each team must have a minimum of four players, and the winners are being treated to FREE Chipotle!

2.      You get to tie dye t-shirts.

Photo credit: http://www.thecraftycrow.net/2009/07/tie-dye-tshirts.html

Even the most artistically challenged students can tie dye t-shirts, and they’re a great addition to the lounging section of every student’s wardrobe.  It’ll be even more fun if the t-shirts you make double as jerseys for the volleyball tournament!

3.      You can relax!

Despite the beautiful weather at Bryant, we realize you’re probably super stressed!  With job/internship applications, term papers, and final exams piling up, you need to give yourself some “me” time.  Yoga is a great way to do this – especially with Noelle Harris. And trust us – you don’t need to be flexible at all for this class!

4.      You can spend some quality time with your neighbors, suitemates, and RAs.

It sounds cheesy, but you’ll probably actually miss your neighbors and RAs next year!  It’s a great time to thank your RA for being there for you and apologize to your neighbor for that really loud party.  We’ll see you there!