alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What We’ll Miss Most About Bryant

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It seems like just yesterday we were unpacking our belongings into our brand new dorm-rooms, and now it’s that time to pack right back up! Spring semester brought on a lot of fun and then came to a screeching halt with finals. Amongst all of the stress, days passed like minutes, and finally, the school year came to a close. Summer has been much anticipated, but there are a few things we’re going to miss most over these next few months.

Sunday Morning Salmo; You have to admit, as sub-par as Salmo food is, there’s nothing quite like discussing the weekend’s juiciest gossip over an omelete, before it’s time to get back to work! 

Thursday Night Effins; There’s no better way to reign in the weekend like blowing money you don’t have on Long-Island Iced Teas and Vodka Cranberrys the night before an 8:00 a.m.. Put all of your worries aside and dance the night away!

The Fisher Student Center; Let’s face it, this place has got it all! You can grab a coffee, a calzone, or even some ice cream as you pass through. It’s a great place to get work done, and everywhere you turn you’ll find a friend! 

The Schoolwork; There’s something so sick and twisted about how much we stress over our schoolwork for about ten months straight, and then when we finally get a break, we secretely crave it. You know you’re gonna be eyeing Target’s inventory of stationary just pining to grab some for the following school year. 

Our friends; The beauty of college is that it’s a fresh start. Over the course of these four years you’ll meet people you just can’t live without! You might even have the opportunity to live with your pals and grow closer as a family. Leaving these guys for the summer is sure to be a tear-jerker.