What Do Your Laptop Stickers Say about You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We at Her Campus like to think of laptop stickers as one of the top upcoming fads for 2016. Everywhere students are expressing themselves on the top cover of their laptops with collages of their favorite things, in sticker form! This is what your laptop stickers say about you:

1.      The World Traveler: you are destined to leave the place you are most comfortable in, and you just can’t wait to see what’s on the other side of the world. The only way to tell people this is by your exploration stickers:

2.      The Sorority Sister: Whether you’re a new member or a senior, the common way to express your “so srat” is with your Greek letters

3.      The Emoji Queen Stickers: sometimes emoji’s say it all.

4.      The Foodie Stickers: you go all day thinking about food, so might as well tempt yourself with a sticker that looks like your favorite food.

5.      The Netflix Addict Stickers: you love Greys and Friends, and everyone else needs to know it.

6.      The Hometown Hero Stickers: You may be thousands of miles away from your home, but your hometown is still being represented proudly.

7.      The Words of Wisdom Stickers: your all-time favorite quotes to get you through the days. Close the laptop and they’ll remind you of a good day.

What other laptop stickers are your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!

Get your own stickers at Redbubble!

Boston Ma. Undergraduate at Bryant University.