What To Do If You’re Staying Home For Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Not going anywhere fun for spring break? Don’t worry, you can still have fun! Here are 5 things you can do at home if you are not going on a vacation for spring break.

1. Explore your city

There is more to your surroundings than you may imagine. Take a day, or a few, to take an adventure through a city near you. Find places you have never been to and take a friend with you.

2. Pamper yourself

Take this time at home to relax and treat yourself. Either at home or with professionals, take care of yourself during the time off. Maybe a massage or facial, even nails or hair as well. Midterms are finally over, it is time to refresh and revive.

3. Get ahead in school

If you were cramming for midterms, maybe you should consider getting ahead. Take a small portion of your time off to schedule out the rest of your semester and see if there is anything you could do to prepare for the final half of the school year.

4. Re-vamp your wardrobe for spring

Believe it or not, spring is right around the corner. Before you know it, you will need cute outfits for the nicer weather. Hit up the mall while they have the fresh new styles out, and manifest that spring is right around the corner!

5. Work

We know this does not sound too fun but taking time to make money over spring break could carry you for the rest of the semester. At this point, our bank accounts are diminishing, and we need a little boost. Allow yourself to make it to summer financially stable and pick up a couple shifts while at home. We love a working queen.

Overall, there are plenty of things you can do while being home on spring break. It is not the end of the world that you won’t be tanning on a beach in the Bahamas. Relax, recharge, and get ready for the spring!

Freshman at Bryant University | Makeup Enthusiast | IG: @alexandriaiacoviello
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.