sharon mccutcheon 8lnbXtxFGZw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon 8lnbXtxFGZw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What College Students Really Want in their Easter Basket

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Every college student still prays that their parents give them an Easter basket. Just because we left and went to college doesn’t mean you can take away our childhood just yet. This list might just include the weirdest and most random items, but they really are much needed, and what better way to gift them than in an Easter basket.

Money

How could we not ask for this? Don’t forget the quarters too, we really need to do that three week old laundry.

Gift Cards

Gas, Subway, Dunkin, Starbucks, Panera, and Chipotle are only the start of the type of gift cards all college kids are looking for.

Food/Chocolate

You’d be lying if you said you didn’t love food. Plus, Easter is really about all those jelly beans, chocolate, and Cadbury eggs.

Red Solo Cups

All we have to say is that these are much needed for parties. Easy access, great clean up. You can share them with whoever is at your pregame and not have to worry about clean up.

Laptop Stickers

Can never have enough of these bad boys. They are so fun and for some reason so addictive. The stupider the better. Remember, we are college students and we can’t make our own decisions. Our favorite website for cute stickers- RedBubble!

Tide Pods

Can never get enough of these fun things. They are very expensive for a college student’s budget so help a kid out. We’re begging.

Command Hooks

No matter how may we buy at the beginning of the school year, it will never be enough. Something will fall of the wall in the middle of the night and you’ll have to go out and buy some more. But, like Tide pods, these things are crazy expensive.

Nips

We’re college students. We do go out and party so you might as well support us and our bad habits. We promise to get A’s on all of our finals if we find a couple nips in our Easter baskets.

The entire college community will thank you for these wonderful presents in our Easter baskets this year.

Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B