This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Okay, don’t get us wrong, All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey will always – we mean always – be our Christmas favorite.

We could listen to that song on repeat until Christmas, but we have some other favorites that we keep close to our hearts!

We believe these are some of the most underrated Christmas songs that are sure to make you and your friends scream the words to:

The Hot Chocolate Song from the Polar Express

You have to listen to this! We mean seriously, who knew Tom Hanks could create such an iconic bop? 

Pro Tip: Listen to it on your way to get hot chocolate with friends!

Heat Miser and Snow Miser Song

A classic tune from the animated claymation movie A Year without Santa Claus!

You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

This song is sure to put a smile on any of your friends’ faces, especially during finals week when you aren’t feeling in the Christmas spirit.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

How could such a classic ever be forgotten?

Christmas Baby, Please Come Home

Can’t ever forget about this one!

Santa Baby

No matter what artist is the next to remake this song, we’re here for it – always!

We hope we were able to remind you of some Christmas classics that you may have forgot about this holiday season!

Cover | Gif graphics by Giphy

Hi my name is Sam! I'm a Senior at Bryant University with a major in Marketing and a concentration in Political Science!
Boston-based twenty-something who's a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur and Billy Joel karaoke aficionado.