Ultimate 2015 Summer Reading List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Summer is a beautiful time for many reasons- going to the beach, getting a tan, sleeping in late, seeing your friends from home, etc. Another great thing about summer is getting to catch up on the things you were too busy to do during the school year. One of these things is reading! Use this summer break to remind yourself how fun reading can be when you aren’t using it to study for your accounting final. Check out our top picks for books you should read this summer!

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks

This is the move recent Sparks novel to be turned into a movie. Read if you like romance and are looking for a good cry.

Paper Towns by John Green

This book is also being turned into a movie later this year. Don’t worry, it isn’t as sad as The Fault in Our Stars.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The fourth and final movie is being released this November, so now is your last chance to get caught up and read the books!

The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life! by Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Annie Chandler Wang, Windsor Hanger Western, and the Writers & Editors of Her Campus

We’re a little biased, but this is definitely a good way to prepare yourself for the upcoming school year.

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

This mystery is said to be the next Gone Girl. It’s been topping the New York Times best sellers list, and has everyone taking.

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Because who doesn’t love a good dystopian novel? Also Dylan O’Brien plays the main character in the screen adaptation, so it’s an all-around win.

Rich B*tch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together… Finally by Nicole Lapin

The title pretty much says it all… who doesn’t want to be a rich b*tch?

Contours of the Heart by Tammara Webber

We all need more novels about angsty college love affairs in our lives.