Typical Sunday Schedule for a College Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Sleep all day, Netflix all afternoon, homework all night. And a lot of snacks in between… Yup it’s a typical Sunday at college!

This is how just about every college student’s schedule looks on a Sunday:

3am -12pm: Chances are you’re trying to sleep off the alcohol and your hangover. Anyone who interrupts this sleep is the enemy.

12pm-1pm: Breakfast for you, but lunch time for every other adult in the world.

1pm- 5pm: The time that you should be doing your homework and studying for your exam, but you actually crawled back into your unmade bed and are watching Netflix. You’re cuddled up next to your favorite snack because it’s Sunday and calories don’t count on the weekends.

5pm-9pm: You finally managed to close Netflix either because you finished your season or something too tragic happened and you can’t continue watching. You attempt to start your homework and realize you’re gonna be doing this all night.

9pm-1am: You’re finally about to get back into bed, but then remembered you have 8 page paper due Monday morning.

1am: You realize you still have much more to do, but whatever else needs to be done can wait until Monday…….. Or next Sunday…

Boston Ma. Undergraduate at Bryant University.