Tutorial Tuesday: Getting the Perfect Eyes with NAKED Palettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Urban Decay NAKED Palettes are a girl’s best friend! These pigmented neutral eye shadow palettes are everything a girl could need for shadow. Sometimes we don’t even know where to begin with perfecting that NAKED eye, so here are 14 looks to create with any NAKED palette you have, for whatever occasion! Rediscover what it is liked to get NAKED again. 

NAKED 1: 

NAKED 2: 

NAKED 3: 

NAKED Basics: 

Combinations of Palettes:

Hope this inspires some looks and for those who yet to have a naked palette- convince you that you need at least one in your life!! 

*All photos compliments of our favorite, Pinterest*

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.