danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Trend Tribe

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Have you always dreamed of working in fashion? Get your first big break into the fashion 
industry by applying to become a Trendsetter! 

What’s a Trendsetter? 
A Trendsetter is a hand-selected Trend Tribe ambassador that gains real world experience by learning how to 
build a fashion company from the ground up. How do you get this experience? By planning monthly fashion 
events/online marketing campaigns. Whether you’re partnering with a sorority to raise money for their philanthropy, 
or having a “Who Wore It Best” voting contest on social media, the opportunities are endless! 

Within your first 30 days of joining the Trend Tribe team, you’ll gain skills in marketing, PR, ecommerce, 
social media, event planning, and communications. Not to mention, you also earn cash and free jewelry! 

How does it work? 
After successfully completing the interview and training process, Trend Tribe HQ provides a Campus Kit (for free!) 
that includes marketing materials and best-selling jewelry items. You’ll also get a personalized Trend Tribe promo 
code to promote at your events and in your marketing campaigns. Every time someone places an order on 
www.trend-tribe.com with your code, you get rewarded with free jewelry/cash and your friends get a sweet discount. 

Trend Tribe is hiring top college-leaders who are influencers on her campus. Are you known for being ahead 
of the curve and are the go-to person for the latest and hottest trends on campus? Trend Tribe is the 
perfect opportunity to launch your fashion career. 

What are the perks of joining Trend Tribe? 
● Build your resume with real, tangible results that prove to employers you’re better than the competition 
● Earn rewards for posting on social media and going to on-campus events – things you already do! 
● Access to an exclusive 30% discount on all Trend Tribe jewelry 
● An outlet for your creativity where you get to call the shots and see your genius ideas come to life 

How do I apply?