Top Three Places Near Bryant for Apple Picking and Other Fall Festivities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It is that time of year again, Bryant! Apple picking, pumpkin patches, apple cider, and hay rides. These three places are in the area, and give you a chance to go apple picking, or just enjoy the simplicity of fall food at farm stores. The farms are ranked by closeness to Bryant.

1. Jaswell’s Farm

This farm is right here in Smithfield! Their website is extremely informative. They provide the apple picking schedule, fruits and veggies currently in season, and pictures of what’s cookin’ in the bakery. Also, they are famous for their candy apples! You can visit the Jaswell’s Farm website for more information. 

2. Knight Farm

This farm is located in North Scituate, which is only about 10 minutes from Bryant. If you go to Knight’s to pick your own apples you get a free hay ride! This is a great date idea and they only offer it on the weekend so you don’t have to worry about missing class. They have apple cider donuts, ice cream, and even their own restaurant open all year round! You can find more information about Knight Farm here!

3. The Big Apple

This one is a bit further away in Wrentham, MA. They have the best apple cider donuts, they have hay rides, and they also have ice cream with some unique flavor combinations! Some of them include apple cider donut, the Patriot, and the Vermonter. It really is worth the drive and you get to see lots of fall foliage along the way! Check the website for more information regarding The Big Apple.

Get out there and enjoy the New England fall weather and do some fun activities with your friends or S/O! 

I am a fun, outgoing person and spend my time shopping, reading, and writing for HC. I enjoy tanning and hanging with my friends or watching Netflix when I have time. Please feel free to follow me on insta at @alexandranpappas I will follow you back!