This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With only 14 days until Christmas and the start of Hannukah (omg!!), finding gifts for friends or finally deciding what you want to ask for might be stressing you out.  The fun part about stocking stuffers is that they can vary and be a little unexpected, but always something we would love to open.  Here are some top picks for inspiration!

Book of the Month Subscription

After a long day of work and school, the best thing to do is read a book for fun. Skip the Netflix and read a book instead. Reading is much more relaxing than binge watching a show that’ll have you on the edge of your seat. The Book of the Month is a great way to read a completely new book every month.  You don’t even need to pick it out!  This is especially fun if your friends and family like to read so you can all share the monthly surprises.

Tea

Tea is the perfect drink to brew up on Christmas morning. There is nothing quite like a perfect cup of tea while opening presents by the tree. It is the best companion for a chilly winter morning. We love Yogi Tea for it’s flavor and promise to make you feel your best. Our personal favorite is their Green Tea Blueberry!

Face Mask

It is the best way to relax after finals. The winter air is pretty harsh on your skin, and will really dry it out. We recommend the Leaders Cosmetics’ 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. It is a sheet mask that will keep your skin hydrated throughout the holidays. They have three different types and they’re perfect for keeping your skin flawless.

Makeup

We know that we’re supposed to get new mascara every three months, but sometimes it is hard to remember. Ask for makeup in your stocking this year so you have enough mascara for the entire year. You also can change it up and experiment with your beauty look over winter break when you likely won’t have many responsibilities. We love Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes mascara and Provocalips which last all day long. Provocalips will stay throughout the day and even through meals!

Shaving Cream

Sometimes it is nice getting a couple necessities for Christmas; it is one less thing that you can check off your Target shopping list. We love getting shaving cream in our stockings, especially when it is formulated to keep your legs moisturized throughout the winter. Our personal favorite is the Pure Silk Shaving Cream in Raspberry Mist — it smells amazing and will keep your legs smooth for the entire season.