Top 5 Most Scandalous Bryant Hook-Up Locations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Everyone knows that hook-ups are a frequently occurring aspect of college life, even here at Bryant. If you and your boo are looking for a risky place to make-out, here are the most scandalous places where some students are rumored to have done so:

5. Janikies: Often used for events of academic or artistic nature, this space could also be used by couples. There usually aren’t people in there, the doors shut and there’s a stage (which could be totally cool).

4. Bulldog Stadium: There’s a bunch of cool nooks and crannies out there that could be used for a scandalous make-out sesh. Bleachers, (under the bleachers if you want to relive your high school days), the field, and even the locker rooms if you are exclusive enough to have access.

3. Typical Dorm Room/Townhouse: While this may seem like a boring selection, it can sometimes be scandalous. When will your roommate be home? Can anyone hear us? How thin are these walls really?

2. Douglas and Judith Krupp Library: Study some finance and study each other? Sure, you bet.

1. A Classroom: Usually in the M wing because, as we all know, these doors have locks and windows with working blinds that don’t face the center of campus but instead, some pretty dope landscapes.

While we definitely strongly suggest you all stick to number three on our list, there are some couples who are always looking for new things. Just make sure you aren’t breaking any major rules and remember to always stay safe!

Note from the Editor: This article is not meant to be taken seriously. Her Campus Bryant does not advocate or condone the use of public University grounds for any sexual activity. We do, however, wish to remind all students of the importance of safe and consensual sex, no matter where it takes place.