This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

So as I was sitting in class scrolling through Pinterest (of course!), I came across this great article on helpful tips for your clothes! It’s extremely helpful and so interesting! It is a must read

http://www.listotic.com/31-clothing-tips-every-girl-should-know

Here are some highlights:

– For your jeans:put a key ring around your zipper then put the ring around your button once your zipper is zipped to keep everything in place for those days when those pants are a little too tight

– When you rock the ‘sweater over button up’ look, put a tank top in between to conceal the buttons and for a cleaner look!

– Use baby wipes to get off those stubborn deoderant marks on your shirts!

There are also great tips on how to organize your wardrobe!

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.