Think Pink – Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

October is National Breast Cancer awareness month – show your support for a great cause by picking up some of these products! Not only will you look great, but you’ll feel good knowing you’re spreading awareness and showing support.

1. Ugg Mini Bailey Bow, Pink, $155 ~ purchases raise awareness for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Ugg donated over $40,000 last year to the foundation for breast cancer research and support.

2. Philosophy 3-in-1 Shower for the Cure Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, $20 ~ 100% of proceeds from sales of Shower for the Cure go to the Entertainment Industry Foundation’s Women’s Cancer Research Fund. 

3. Alex & Ani Arms of Strength Bangle, $28 ~ 20% of sales go to support the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation.

4. Adidas Fight Like Hell T-Shirt, $25 ~ Support while you sweat it out! Proceeds from sales go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. 

5.  Essie Nail Polish in “Pink About It” and “Pink Works,” $8 ~Proceeds from sales go to supporting Living Beyond Breast Cancer, an organization providing education and support to diagnosed women and their families.

6. Aerie Bridget Bra, $30 ~ 100% of proceeds from sales of the Bridget bra go to Bright Pink, a non-profit organization that supports and funds early detection of breast cancer.

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.