Things You’ve Got To Do While Home For Easter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Easter weekend is almost here! Most of us can’t decide if we’re more excited for the home cooked meals or the mounds of candy that’s sure to help us out with the summer bodies we all so desperately crave! In the midst of all this excitement, here are some things you should definitely remember to do when you go home for Easter break

• Bring home your sweaters and heavy jackets. It is finally that time ladies. Taking home all of your winter clothes now really lightens the load when leaving school for the summer.
  • Be sure to bring back some brighter colors and lighter clothing. Now that winter has finally come to an end, you can break out the flip flops and neons!
  • Participate in that family Easter egg hunt! Come on, just because you’re in college doesn’t mean you can’t relive the joys of an old classic.  Join younger siblings and cousins, or even your neighbors down the street, and create some healthy competition!
  • Eat lots of CANDY! We all know summer is coming up and looking good in your bikini is a must, but for this one day allow yourself to splurge. Go to town on your chocolate bunny and eat jelly beans until you could puke!  This is a day of candy, and candy you shall eat.
  • Go to sleep early for the Easter Bunny. Not only do you probably need some rest from the stresses of school, but going to sleep early the night before a holiday and waiting for the Easter Bunny will be sure to make you feel like a kid again.
  • Remember to dress up in a cute spring outfit.  We’ve been waiting all year to break out the pastels and Sperry’s.  Now is our time, ladies.  Even if you are hosting a low-key Easter at home with close family, don’t bum it in your pajamas the whole day (or at least after 1 pm).  Everyone loves lounging around, but for the sake of some Instagram selfies, put on the cute outfit!