Things We Won’t Miss About Bryant This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As the school year comes to a close, there are things that we will miss about Bryant. However, there are several things that we won’t miss about Bryant this summer.

1. Salmo

This is for sure one thing that we will not miss this summer! Bring on the “real food” and home cooked meals!

2. Group Projects

Bryant loves their group projects! Typically, within a semester there are a lot of group projects and it’s hard to schedule a meeting when everyone is free.

3. Sunday Scaries

The Sunday Scaries are real! In the summer these do not exist, so stay up late and relax.

4. Living out of a mini fridge

Being home means that we have plenty of options! We don’t have to choose between the dining hall or easy mac for the next few months.

5. Trying to find a parking spot

Trying to get a good parking spot at Bryant should be an Olympic sport! At home you don’t need to fight for a good spot, you can use your driveway or park on the street.

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B