There are so many things to do in New York City during the holidays. We listed a few for those who want to see some of the most famous NYC sights, but may be unfamiliar with navigating NYC!
1. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree located at 45 Rockefeller Plaza
2. Giant Christmas Ornaments located at 1251 Sixth Avenue
3. Ice skating in Central Park or Rockefeller Center
4. Visit the Macys in Times Square
5. Sit on the Red Steps in Times Square– great for people watching or just to relax after walking around!