This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Photo Credit

Alright collegiettes, finals are right around the corner and after all that dartying from spring week, you might find getting back to the school grind to be quite difficult. Her Campus Bryant has come up with a few things to avoid during finals week to keep yourself on track!

Photo Credit

1)      Day drinking– this might be one of the hardest things to avoid when the weather is just so beautiful, but when it comes to studying the last thing you want is to be hungover, or worse, still drunk at 7pm trying to cram for your legals exam.  

Photo Credit

2)      Junk food– we all know the saying, you are what you eat. The last thing you need during your exam is to be feeling like an old Micky D’s French fry. Check out this great article for some tips on foods that could help you ace that exam, and foods you most definitely want to avoid. 

Photo Credit

3)       All-nighters– This one is difficult to avoid, but the best thing to do is prep for you exam days in advance. Pulling one can actually damage your working memory, and also puts you at risk for getting sick. Exactly what you don’t need in the midst of finals. 

Photo Credit

4)      Netflix binges– we’re not saying to completely avoid a few study break episodes, but going all out on a Netflix day binge will distract you from your studies. 

Photo Credit

5)      Dressing in all sweats– Dress for success people, it will help increase your productivity versus feeling ready to go to bed in your lib outfit.

Photo Credit