Tan Tuesday: Get Your Summer Tan Back!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Is winter over yet?! I know we all hate this time of year where we look about one shade away from Casper! As most of you have seen, in honor of HC birthday week and our birthday party this Thursday, we are letting all you lucky ladies know of all the prizes we are giving away in our AMAZING raffle! To help you get back your sunkissed glow, we are giving away St. Tropez Self Tanner and a Giftcard to Golden Tans!! Be sure to bring some extra money with you to the roto this Thursday and enter to win!! 

Raffle tickets are 2 for $1 ~ all proceeds go towards Her Campus Bryant Relay for Life Team 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.