Susan Zarnowski: Assistant Director of Campus Engagement

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Susan Zarnowski

HC: Tell us a little about yourself (where you’re from, college attended, major, activities etc

SZI am originally from West Haven, CT.  I attended Southern CT State University with a BA in Spanish and a BS in Communication.  At SCSU, I was in a sorority all four years, Orientation Leader, and President of the American Advertising Federation. After undergraduate, I jumped right into my master’s at University of New Haven – M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.  I am a true coffee enthusiast – appreciating the local places in RI like Such a Bagel and Marylou’s.  I am a Netflix addict- Revenge, Scandal, and Pretty Little Liars being my top series.  I also love to work out – not just a cardio workout – but kettle bells, boot camps, and weights!

HC: What’s your job title here?

SZ: Assistant Director of Campus Engagement

HC: What made you choose Bryant?

SZ: The sense of community that exists student to student and student to faculty/staff member.  Stepping onto Bryant’s campus filled me with positive energy and a “home” feeling.

HC: What has been your favorite event so far here?

SZ: My favorite event(s) in the past 5 months working here was Bryant Idol (such talent on this campus!) and the sororities Bid Day (celebrating new experiences and happy moments was very fulfilling).

HC: What are you looking forward to experiencing at Bryant in the upcoming semester or years?

SZ: I am looking forward to LEARN weekend in March as well as Spring Weekend!