This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Super Bowl XLIX: This game was a nail biter until the very end with an interception at the one yard line by Malcolm Butler, basically winning the game for the Pats with mere seconds left. We all knew this was going to be a close game this entire time. With the two best teams from each division playing each other, everyone was expecting a close, suspenseful game. The Patriots were able to pull ahead in the end 28-24, giving Tom Brady his fourth ring. The Patriots franchise has been to the Super Bowl eight times, tying with the Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburg Steelers for the most Super Bowl appearances. They have won half of the super bowls they have appeared in! Julian Edelmen, Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski, and Brandon LaFell scored one touchdown each, giving the Patriots 24 points from great throws from Tom Brady. All four kicks were good from Stephen Gostkowski, giving them their 28 points. For the Seahawks, Russell Wilson threw for two touchdowns to Chis Matthews and Doug Baldwin, Stephen Hauschka kicked for six points, and Marshawn Lynch rushed for an additional touchdown. Brady had two interceptions and Wilson had one. Both defenses gave it their all, and it was a great game on both sides. In the end, the Patriots DID THEIR JOB!!! Sorry to all the twelfth men out in the world, but Pats Nation came out with the win.