Sunglass Diva: Top 3 Season Must Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Every season, outfits change and so do accessories! It is important to have a small collection of stunner shades to go with all your fabulous fall outfits. Here are three sunglass must haves this upcoming season:

1. Michael Kors 

Bring out your inner diva! Every girl needs a pair of bold shades for their more daring days. 

2. Jessica Simpson

For those girly days..think pink! These shades are great to dress up or dress down. Add them with a blazer, jeans and pumps look or your favorite fall dress. 

3. Gucci

The simple chic! Bring back that retro look with simple all black shades. Perfect for even your comfiest outfits. 

*Above ads mainly found in InStyle October 2013 edition 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.