Sun Day Sunday: Must Have Sun Products!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

One week away from spring break, finally!! In honor of our upcoming spring break, this article is dedicated to the three different types of sun products that are a must have during your week in paradise!

1. Tanning Oil 

Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic: both companies have incredible tanning oils that will help you achieve that sunkissed glow you have been missing for months with these winter blues! 

2. Sunscreen

Even though tanning oil is key, sunscreen should be too (especially for your face) After a couple days of soaking in that sun, switch to sunscreen. This will protect your skin from serious sun burn and fend off some of those harmful rays. 

3. After Sun Lotion 

After that post beach shower at the end of night, make sure to apply after sun lotion! It moisturizes and rehydrates your skin while locking in that tan! 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.