jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Summertime Happiness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Now that Spring Weekend is over, B.O.B has exited campus, and finals are nearing, summer fever is setting in! The countdown has begun and us collegiates can’t wait to let loose and live every moment to the fullest this summer. If you aren’t feeling it yet, here is just the boost you need.

Remember that group of girls you were inseparable with in high school? They’re back! It’ll feel just like the old days, before college took you all away to different states. The friendships that were more like sisterhoods will pick up right where they left off, and everyone knows lazy summer days are best spent with best friends.

Whether your choice of cooling off is an ocean, a lake, a pool, a pond, or even a sprinkler, it’ll be so refreshing on a hot summer day to be drenched in cold water.  There is nothing like the rush that comes from freezing H2O shocking your skin when you first jump in a pool or run into the ocean.

There is nothing better than a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.  Whatever you’re drinking tastes so much better on the patio, in the grass, on the beach, or at your favorite restaurant!

Summer nights for some reason happen to better than any other time of the year. The air is warm, the stars are out, and worries are far away.  Bonfires, parties, and late night adventures are the reasons we never seem to want summer to end.

Country music and summer go hand in hand.  Who doesn’t love the feeling of being outside dancing and singing along to your favorite singer with your friends and thousands of other country-goers?

There’s nothing like a good summer love.  There’s just something so perfectly romantic about meeting a guy that sweeps you off your feet and enjoys the summer right by your side. If it all works out, in the end you just might end up driving off into the sunset together.

With school out of session, vacations are much easier to escape on! Whether it’s Greece with the family or your friends lake house for the weekend, getting away for a little is the perfect way to relax and experience something new and memorable this summer.