This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Statement necklaces have become one of the most classic trends out there right now. They come in different shapes, styles, lengths, and colors that will suite whatever style you have. They can dress up your everyday t-shirt (good for those days we wakeup late- we can quickly look put together!) , they can add a pop of color to your outfits, or just take your outfit to another level. If you haven’t tried them yet, what are you waiting for? Anyone can pull them off. You can start with something more simple and more neutral colored and work your way up to more daring designs.

Some great places to look for statement necklaces are:

Charming Charlies  (best selection and great quality)

Forever 21 (good prices and unique items)

Charlotte Russe (always good sales on jewelry) 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.