Stages of Celebrating Easter on a College Campus

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1.      Goodbyes

Everyone leaves the campus and you get ready for a quiet weekend.

2.      Peace

You wake up on Saturday morning and wonder where your roommate went, until you realize she’s home while you’re here…

3.      Starvation

At 8 PM on Saturday you walk into the Fisher center to get dinner, but Nick’s is closed. So is Dunks. The only thing open is Subway, but they don’t have bread. Or turkey. Or spinach.

4.      Chocolate Coma

The first thing you do on Sunday morning is grab all your chocolate eggs and try to do homework… But somewhere along the way, you eat a little too much.

5.      ReunionsEveryone gets back on campus and life returns to normal – until you see how many leftovers your roommate brought back and stuffed in the fridge. 

Shruti Kansara is a sophomore at Bryant University majoring in international business with a double concentration in applied analytics and computer information systems and a double minor in French and international affairs. In her spare time, she volunteers with Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island and serves as a local titleholder for the Miss Rhode Island America organization.