pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Weekend Complaints

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Dear Bryant,

As the students of this university, we have some complaints about the way the Spring Concert is handled every year.  We wonder, why have a spring concert that is supposed to be free for everyone that is enrolled here, yet not have enough tickets to go around?  Numerous students, especially seniors who feel it is unfair to be left out of their last spring concert, have now purchased a guest pass for forty dollars in order to attend the concert! Students have complained and tried to plead their case with emails to the Student Programming Board; their responses have been less than sympathetic.  With so much open space in the larger parking lots on campus, is there not a way to make it so everyone can attend the school’s concert? This is something put on by the school that is a fun way to end the school year, and unwind before a week of finals.  However, when certain people are left out because they were home sick, in class, at an interview, or simply too far behind in line, it creates an upsetting situation.  We feel that if a “free concert for all students” is being held, everyone should be able to attend. 

Sincerely,

The Student Body