This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As spring fashion week has now passed, it is safe to say the spring fashion shoe styles are to die for!  From sneakers to open back pointed heels, the spring shoe styles are like we’ve never seen before.  Cut out wedges and colorful loafers were extremely eye catching on the runway paired together with cute jeans or a slit skirt; along with sleek pumps, pumps with a chunky heel and platforms. Sandals with a full open toe are also forecasted to be heavily popular this spring.  Gladiator, accident designs, and studded sandals are some of the most popular that were in the spring fashion week.  What style will you be wearing this spring?

Photo credit to glamour.com 

Senior student athlete majoring in communication at Bryant University.
PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.