Spring Concerts Line-Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Despite the recent blizzard we just experienced, the first day of spring is creeping up on us. And that means concerts are starting up again! The live music scene tends to slow down during the winter, so it’s exciting to see such a great line up starting already in February. No matter what kind of music you like, there’s something on this list for you. So grab your friends cause there is no better way to shake off the winter blues like a concert!

Allstar Weekend with openers: Cute is What We Aim For, Tiffany Alvord, Beneath the Sun, and Call Me Anything
The pop rock band Allstar Weekend has a record for hosting fun shows! They get their fans involved and even do meet and greets after the show. With all the bands performing, this show is definitely worth the money.
February 20 – House of Blues – Boston, MA

Winter White Tour featuring Zedd
One of the popular house artists Zedd is doing a nationwide tour. The House of Blues is mostly a general admission arena and this is a show to go and dance too. If you like house music, you can’t miss this concert.
February 27 – House of Blues – Boston, MA

Born This Way Ball starring Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga is known to deliver with her great dancing and outrageous costumes! She is also known to have some bizarre moments, but Lady Gaga undeniably has a great stage personality.
February 27 – TD Garden – Boston, MA
March 3 – Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT

French Montana
This new rapper has been known for his latest hits, like “Pop That”. This is his first tour on his own, so show your support!                                                                                                                                                                                    March 1 – Brighton Music Hall – Boston, MA

Miranda Lambert: Locked & ReLoaded Tour with Dierks  Bentley
Miranda is a talented musician who enjoys connecting with both the audience and her band. Her and Dierks has a record for putting on an amazing show, and are an amazing duo!
March 3 – Verizon Wireless Arena – Manchester, NH

Excision
This dubstep artist can blow you away, especially with his 100,000 watts of bass! Combined with the lightshow, Excision will not disappoint fans.
March 13 – The Dome at the Oakdale Theatre – Wallingford, CT

Rihanna Diamonds World Tour with A$AP Rocky
Rihanna shows are summed up in one word: domination. She is very enthusiastic and does not disappoint when singing her popular songs. Her performance can be a little risqué, but she will keep you singing and dancing along with her!
March 10 – TD Garden – Boston, MA
March 15 – XL Center – Hartford, CT

Kenny Chesney: No Shoes Nation
Kenny has one of the most energetic country concerts around! People of all ages will be rocking along during this concert.
March 22 and 23 – Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
August 23 and 24 – Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA

Bassnectar
This will definitely be a fun show to go to! The reviews are only good for Bassnectar. The bass and light show will keep you groovin the whole time.
April 25 and 26 – House of Blues – Boston, MA

Brad Paisley with Chris Young and Lee Brice
Brad Paisley is known to be an entertainer while on stage. He is always connecting to the audience and is even known to have a few tricks up his sleeve during concerts, like pretending to swim in a prop during his song “Water”.
May 18 – Comcast Theatre – Hartford, CT

Fall Out Boy
This throw back band is coming back for another concert! This is one you don’t want to miss.
May 26 – House of Blues – Boston, MA

Beyoncé World Tour: The Mrs. Carter Show
I know this is a little in advanced, but in honor of her awesome Super Bowl performance and fierceness, she deserves to be on this list! Plus, you might want to get your tickets in advanced,
July 23 – TD Garden – Boston, MA
August 2 – Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT