This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Her Campus Bryant is super excited that SASS is hosting the first annual Spring Arts Festival! This event will take place April 15th from 11 am- 3 pm on the Fisher Student Center Lawn. There will be tons of activities, classes and performances throughout the day for the Bryant Community.

One fun event that will be happening that day is free food trucks. Two of our favorite words in one sentence, FREE and FOOD- how can anyone resist that! There are going to be two different trucks to choose from: Split My Banana, which has smoothies and chocolate covered bananas, and SoulFull, which has fried chicken and fries.

Throughout the day there will be music, including Bryant’s very own Jake Durkin who will be performing around noon on the FSC lawn. After that at 2pm there is going to be a crazy performance by Polynesian Fire Dancers.  Don’t miss out on shirtless men playing with fire ;)

One top of all that there will be giveaways throughout the day, as well as cooking and crafting classes! We all have that DIY on Pinterest we want to try out, so why not sign up. The classes are all free and include jewelry and pottery making, as well as cooking classes.

These activities require sign ups so stop by the SASS tables this week to reserve your spot!

Tuesday, April 12: Rotunda by Janikies 10-2pmThursday, April 14: Rotunda 10-2pm

This event wraps up the art show hosted by the Office of Campus Engagement that will take place this week in Fisher, Room 2C.

We hope to see everyone there!